Ruby Sewell, LICSWLicensed Therapist, Vancouver WA
Steep Street Counseling is a private therapy practice and the culmination of my education, professional experience providing counseling since 2007, and my dedication to individual and family well-being in our community.
I hold a Masters degree in Social Work from Portland State University. I also hold two undergraduate degrees: one in Family and Human Development, and another in American Sign Language Interpreting. I have served on staff at social services agencies as a counselor where I have provided therapeutic services and support to individuals and families with a variety of mental health concerns.
- Counseling for Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals and families
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management
- Trauma and recovery
- Family counseling, including parent/child relationship work
- Relationships and sexuality
- Gender and sexual identity
- Couples counseling, using Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Play Therapy with children, ages 2-10